[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  MN: Oh, they were there. You can bet on that.
>  I doubt they wear uniforms, and the MPD may not even know if they were
there
> or not.
>  On election day I urged everyone to "vote, or the patriots have won".
>  Unfortunately, they did win and I think they have plans to start printing
> the
>  Constitution on two-ply perforated paper at seventy nine cents a roll.
>  Mike Nelson
>  Central

Keith says: "Two-ply perforated paper" (toilet paper), like our city's
housing stock, is far too essential of a commodity to leave in the hands of
"for profit" entrepreneurs, or developers. I await the day our City will
create, and subsidize, a Non-Profiteering Corporation to make our toilet
paper. Only then, would I expect the price to rise to 79 cents a roll.

Oh yea; let us create a trust fund, through municipal sleight-of-hand, with
our tax money, to assure future ample subsidies to this endeavor. We can
anticipate that removing it from the for-profit private sector will make
production, at any sale price, unsustainable.

Leave no child behind (unwiped). please forgive.

Keith Reitman NearNorth