I will never be a parent, but I burst with pride for our young people that were able
to muster the
courage to fight what they perceive to be an injustice.  These kids, their parents,
and teachers
are a credit to our community and will be the spark for ongoing evolution of what it
means to be a
'community'.  Calling kids wholesale illiterate belies the truth, and diminishes the
efforts of
both teachers and students.  Please reserve your damnnation of teachers until you have
grounded
your opinions in facts - until then they are my heroes.

Regards,
Jason Stone / Nokomis

http://platinum.yahoo.com