Ken Bradley Wrote:

[Tim, can you clarify what you said? I thought the
person that gave the bribe was Latin American, and
also an Arab American were involved in the bribery
case.]

Eric writes: Both of these men would be classified as "white" by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, which is where such stats would be recorded by the FBI.

Funny how that works, isn't it?

Of course, we don't have to mention the other 'ahem' CM (who happens to be white) who was involved in bribery and also confessed and is doing NO time...

Eric Oines
North Minneapolis

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall - think of it, always."
~ Mohandas K. Gandhi (1869-1948), Agitator

TEMPORARY REMINDER: 1. Send all posts in plain-text format. 2. Cut as much of the post you're responding to as possible.