Good writing isn't always predicated on being able to take notes, Dee.  If I
try to write a good piece, sometimes I'm successful--but I can't take notes
at a meeting worth a darn.  Powerful writing and powerful voices don't
always depend on taking good secretary notes or knowing shorthand.  (Dare I
admit I'm a secretary, sort-of, but not one who ever learned shorthand.)

I don't know Pauline.  But I thought that was one powerful essay.

Nancy Russell
Longfellow

TEMPORARY REMINDER:
1. Send all posts in plain-text format.
2. Cut as much of the post you're responding to as possible.