My favorite writer on the issues list and in Minneapolis says it well and as I read I substituted President of the United States or Mayor of Minneapolis where appropriate along with government, federal or city instead of public schools. etc.
But you get the drift as Lynnell says it well - we want Jesus Christ Superstar to be the leader in each of these places. Ba humbug! Let's get back to the basics folks... politicians are human: superintendents, Mayors and Presidents and even lowly Park Commissioners are human. The last I looked and heard humans do make mistakes and are not perfect.
For now, my hat is off to Lynnell - she is right on!
Annie Young
East Phillips