You are all missing the point.

White people defining "Black leadership" is stupid, just as Black people defining "white leadership" is stupid.

I think what Booker T is saying, if I may, is that this whole "Black leadership" thing ends up being a way to pidgeon-hole people of color and then discredit people who speak out. And of course, Mr. Krasnoff took the bait immediately with a litany of "discredited Black Leaders".

Randy Staten doesn't represent Booker T Hodges any more than Rush Limbaugh, Strom Thurmand, David Duke, Tim Pawlenty, Robert Lillegren, or RT represents me.

I just love how some of the white folks get defensive when the tables are turned.

Thanks for the chuckles...

Eric Oines
North Minneapolis
Lind-Bohanon

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall - think of it, always."
~ Mohandas K. Gandhi (1869-1948), Agitator

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings! Go to http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134

REMINDERS:
1. Think a member has violated the rules? Email the list manager at [EMAIL PROTECTED] before continuing it on the list. 2. Don't feed the troll! Ignore obvious flame-bait.