In a message dated 1/1/2004 11:36:03 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Dear Jonathan Palmer:

Executive Director, Jordan Area Community Council

Now that the New Year is upon us, can you and I put aside bridge rod issues,
for just a little while? I would like to ask you to give me your opinions,
and
advice, on some issues, developments and quandaries that swirl around, and
through our Jordan Neighborhood.

JHP:
Keith,

I'm not certain what you're asking for in your post.  You've asked me before
to comment on the list about your posts regarding West Broadway which I'm
happy to do, but I need clarification as to what you are looking for.  You asked
me to give my opinions and advice and the presented about a page's worth of
items, but no direction that I can discern for the discussion.  What kind of
advice are you looking for?

For example, you listed the redesign of both West Broadway and Lowry.  Are
you looking for advice on how to do them? Or whether to invest in property along
these corridors? Or something else entirely.  As for my opinion, I think
these are both important projects that will help the Northside continue to develop.

In addition, you mentioned 26th Avenue and Keeping up with the Jones.  Both
are important, but again, I'm uncertain as to what you're looking for.  If you
can clarify a little more, let me know what you're trying to get at, and I'll
see what I can do.

Jonathan Palmer
Victory