From: "Barbara Lickness" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 8:53 PM
Subject: [Mpls] H.F. 1829

http://www.revisor.leg.state.mn.us/cgi-bin/getbill.pl?session=ls83&version=latest&number=HF1829&session_number=0&session_year=2003.>

> If you access the bill on the web-site, notice at the
> bottom that there are no funds appropriated for any
> initiatives in this bill.
>
> Barb Lickness
> Whittier
>
> =====
change the world.  Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret
Mead
> REMINDERS:
> 1. Think a member has violated the rules? Email the list manager at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] before continuing it on the list.

http://e-democracy.org/discuss.html
> For external forums, see: http://e-democracy.org/mninteract
>
> Minneapolis Issues Forum - A City-focused Civic Discussion - Mn
E-Democracy