From: "Sen.Linda Higgins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Apr 12, 2004 11:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Mpls] stadia hearing

The Senate State and Local Government Operations
committee will hear the governor's stadia proposal on
Wednesday, April 14, at 12:30 PM or a half-hour after
session ends, in room 15 of the state capitol. Sen. Steve
Kelley will present the bill. It will be televised, I think.

Anyone wanting to testify for or against the bill should call
my committee administrator, Julie Rusk, 651 296 4150, to
sign up. Speakers are encouraged to keep their remarks to
3 minutes, with 5 minutes maximum.
remaining text removed.
[TMS]