  From: Dorie Rae Gallagher
  To: mpls mn forum
  Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 11:09 AM
  Subject: [Mpls] Sex offenders

  We have two in our area...one being four blocks from a school. That is not far
enough in my opinion.

  The Art  post was sent over a week ago..when it was being discussed..where does it
go that it took a week to show up on the list?
  dorie rae gallagher
  nokomis
  REMINDERS:
  1. Think a member has violated the rules? Email the list manager at [EMAIL