Well, the Democrats are doing a good job of uniting me
with the Republicans on at least one issue.

I got back from my sister's wedding Monday night to
discover that my lawn sign supporting Tom Taylor for
State Representative District 59A had disappeared.

I'm reasonably confident that it was not a Valdis
supporter.  I suppose it could just be local kids, but
given the vitriol directed at Greens from Democrats
over the past 5 years or so, I'm guessing it was
probably a Dem.

Having had all my bicycles and tools stolen in a
couple break ins during the past couple months, I
initially blew a gasket.

I've calmed down a bit now, and have settled on simply
calling the police, asking Tom for a new sign, and
buying a cam to survey the front yard for the next
month.

- Jason Goray
Sheridan, NE