As a constituent of Jon Olson, I'd like to know why he does not have email that can be used for constituent service. Walt Dziedzic, Bob Fine, Rochelle Berry Graves should also have email.

This idea to push open time to a time that isn't televised is a bad idea. It is good to know that Carol Kummer does not support that.

Eva Young
Near North