Actually I found Scott Vreeland for Park Board both clever and funny.  He
had visual aids like soccer balls and buckthorn to illustrate his points.

Having attended the convention in its entirity I have to say that the
campaigns for the two leading candidates felt like the old school DFL
machines in action.  The same force that we all were voting against when
Sharon and Jackie were in office and were voted out. Instead of Sharon and
Jackie it appears to be Gary Schiff and Lisa Goodman.

Karen Forbes
8-2
Central Neighborhood