List manager wrote:
Interesting sign of the times, vis a vis transit, the Twins and/or the stadium issue...

Indeed. I'm a strong believer that if the stadium plan goes through, we ought to be able to convince Mr. Pohlad to campaign for public transportation in Minnesota. After all, his stadium will be located at the terminus of four major public transportation corridors: Hiawatha, Northstar, NW Busway amd Southwest LRT. Five if you count Central Corridor. It is very much in his self-interest to see that network built.

We ought to be talking about cutting a deal with the Twins: we'll
build the ballpark if you pitch in to get public transportation
the sufficient, reliable and stable budget it needs.

David Greene
The Wedge