[This is directed to all of us, not Gary specifically.]

We detox/withdraw from avarice in a variety of ways. One of them is by standing our ground on principle when the illusory bauble is once again dangled before us by those who are experts at manipulation.

Here's exactly why I am extremely frustrated and disappointed by the progressive movement.

The progressive movement is afraid of power.

The progressive movement is afraid to engage in the political
process and stands solely on principle to avoid the big battles
when it comes to compromise.  Then members complain that
their needs aren't met and they don't have a voice.

I am a progressive, I support the goals of the WTO demonstrators,
etc. but I shake my head at their actions.

Are we prepared to use our public relationships to accomplish
our goals at the Capitol?

Are we prepared to _manipulate_ our public relationships to
accomplish our goals at the Capitol?

David Greene
The Wedge