As a new homeowner, I am admiring people's garden design and plants.
The bulbs I planted last fall are blooming and so are the dandelions.

For those who have spent years toiling in their yards and boulevards,
as a whole how do folks think the yards of Minneapolis look this
spring?

Also, I wonder who has the best kept yard in the city or where the
most colorful front yard bulb collection is blooming?

Steven Clift
Ericsson
Steven L. Clift    -   -  -  W: http://publicus.net
Minneapolis    -   -   -  -   E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minnesota  -   -   -   -   -   - T: +1.612.822.8667
USA    -   -   -   -   -       MSN/Y!/AIM: netclift

UK Office Hours - 1pm - 11pm  -   -  T:  0870.340.1266
Join my Democracies Online Newswire: http://dowire.org