Jay Clark made a comment on The List in 2001; I offered a comment I had
written elsewhere and a year earlier, to The List, in response. The matter of
Landlord duty and vilification is rolling back in to The List, and that is OK.
But
it is not a new topic here. Opinionated pundits should look to The List
Archive to see what ground has been covered already; I did.

Keith Reitman NearNorth

In a message dated 11/12/01 12:00:23 AM Central Standard Time,