Keith says:

Thanks for asking. I Closed: 5/2004. Also, I was well aware the Lowry
Corridor Project was pending. Initially they presented us stakeholders on the
other
side of the street (North) a plan to demo our buildings down, The seller was
also well aware; but time passed and he doubted a quick outcome, or any outcome
with the project. He was sick of the downward spiral at the site, had an older
appraisal of the site for twice what he sold it for, and bet on me enough to
turn over the reins of the property on a contract.

It was overrun with criminals and trespassers. The day of closing I had an
armed security officer serve each "occupant" a notice. Short and sweet; it
said:
"I am Keith Reitman the new owner of the building. This is your 30 day notice
to vacate." There has been an armed security presence on site almost every
day since then. I also executed a pending eviction court writ from the previous
mismanagement. It took me about two months before I was able to gain access
to, and even SEE all the units I was responsible for managing and keeping
clean,
and safe.

I have been across the street from the property for about 8 years. I would
routinely curse it every day for the trouble magnet it was up until I took
over.
Literally.

Dennis, the building was for sale for a year before I bought it. I acted to
make the corner clean and safe, along with superb cooperation from like minded
neighborhood stakeholders like: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jamie L.),
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Kdang Lor), [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Don Roggenbauer, Spartan
Protection),
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ku Khang), [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Todd Williams), Sector
Lieut. Lund, and many others. Together, we made the "MDC" (Most Dangerous
Corner)
a safer and cleaner place. We got busy and WE succeeded. Come on over sometime
and I'll show ya' around my corner.

Now, would you explain why bad policy by the City/County in eminent domain
mismanagement should cause you to question my reasonable and positive actions.
am the owner of the property; I bought it, I risked my neck, I spent a
fortune on repairs, improvements and maintenance. I am here; see.

By the way, I had been in business on Lowry for seven years, on May 2004,
when I bought the site. Among other reasons I bought the site is I needed it's
parking amenity for my Bar/diner setup and apartments, across the street, which
have NO parking amenity. Further by the way, although I garnered much thanx
from local family business owners for taking a stand WITH THEM for a clean and
safe Lowry.  I never heard an "atta boy" from you or your buddies. But it is
still not to late. I am still here, every day, to make it better, God willing.
Didn't you go over the river for what you explained as economic reasons, here,
on The List. I stayed for economic reasons; 24 years so far.

Again to the City/County:If you wanta' buy my property; OK. Don't meddle with
my tenants till you own my property.

Any more questions Dennis, just ask.

Keith Reitman   NearNorth

In a message dated 6/21/05 7:38:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,