>From the engineer in me:
Estimates to six significant figures are very odd (and not very
scientific)-- I thought statisticians new better.  I would also question the
four significant figures in the 2004 estimate as pretending to be much more
accurate than it really is.

sheldon
Sheldon Mains
DFL and Labor Endorsed
Candidate for Minneapolis Library Board of Trustees
http://www.MainsForLibrary.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
612/618-7149
Mains for Library Committee