I will absolutely concur with this statement! It has become a well-loved eatery for many of the staff at Patrick Henry High School (including me!) Rix is a glorious addition to North Mpls dining. I encourage everyone to check it out.

Brionna Harder
MPS teacher and St Paul resident

From: "Connie Beckers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Minneapolis Issues" <mpls@mnforum.org>
Subject: [Mpls] A North Mpls Food Find!
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 23:53:04 -0500

My fellow Minneapolitans,

We Northsiders finally have a real fine dining experience with the opening
of Rix Bar & Grill on 44th & Penn Av N. It's been a few months now and they
appear to be doing real well. An interesting menu with offerings like
Szechuan String Beans, Sweet Potato Fries, Cajun Meatloaf and Caribbean Pork
Chops! Everything

The service is excellent; the owner is always around to chat with diners,
there's an outdoor patio, it's beautiful and a really nice change of pace
from the usual fare around here. Plus they have wine and beer! (For those
not familiar, North Mpls used to be a dry zone with only 3.2 beer joints and
liquor stores!)

I hope you'll venture up this way and try Rix Bar & Grill on 44th & Penn
Avenue North. No, I don't work there; No, I don't have a financial interest
and no, I don't even know the owner. I just wanted to point out something
nice about my part of town ... for a change :-)

Connie Beckers - Folwell
THE GODDESS OF GLASS
www.goddessofglass.com
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one." John Lennon

REMINDERS:
1. Be civil! Please read the NEW RULES at http://www.e-democracy.org/rules. If you think a member is in violation, contact the list manager at [EMAIL PROTECTED] before continuing it on the list.

Minneapolis Issues Forum - A Civil City-focused Civic Discussion - Mn E-Democracy