From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 8/9/2005 1:42 PM
To: mpls@mnforum.org
Subject: [Mpls] A Savage Strib article

I was very disappointed in the article below. There was no mention of
the boos that Harry garnered from the 10th Ward Caucus. Nor was there
mention of how few votes he received at either event. This article
clearly wasn't written by someone that was neither at the City
Convention nor at the Ward Caucus. I respect that the Mr. Savages are
putting in a lot of hard work, but this article made them seem like
viable candidates and... well... that's quite unlikely. It seems an
article focused on important issues in these races, or at least viable
candidates, could have better served the public.

 Matthew Philip
 10-1
  The Wedge