Sheldon Mains <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's the sole grungy, industrial, secret treasure
> hold out building left in the neighborhood.

It has all that weird plumbing stuff you need to keep the plumbing working
in the 90 year old house--and with the cost of some of the stuff, I've
probably made significant contributions to their bottom line.

I loved Frank's Plumbing.  When I had my 100 year old house, it was where I
went.  Plus, it had the type of atmosphere that you can just bask in and wish
you had somewhere to put all the interesting tubs, sinks, etc. in your house.

Pamela Taylor

Lyndale