How Much Crime Can We Prevent With 1.1  Billion Dollars?

That's how much the leading mayoral candidates want to spend, of  the
taxpayers money, for a new stadium for one of the richest multi billionaires
in the
world. When we're cutting funds for education, medical research,  libraries,
fire and police protection these reckless fools want to squander our  hard
earned money on an open air stadium right next to the garbage burner.
According
to an air emission study conducted for Hennepin County, the precise  point of
impact or the "hot spot" for most of the emissions from the  garbage burner
will be 417 meters southeast of the smokestacks or more  precisely, the
pitcher's
mound.

The 1.1 billion dollar figure comes from the Minnesota  Department of
Revenue. That's what a new stadium will cost over the 30 year  proposed period.
These
two leading candidates have never been in business. They  are completely
unaware that they are being hornswaggled by one of the most  cunning
billionaires
in the state. Pohlad is coughing up several million more  dollars than he
originally proposed and if the young and naive candidates  wouldn't buckle, he
would pay for it all because the value of his team will go  up in value about
six
or eight hundred million dollars or more when he gets  a new stadium. At that
point, of course, he would probably put the team up for  sale and ride out of
town like Red McCombs with hundreds of millions of  dollars all ready for his
next scam.
DON'T BE SUCKERED. NO STADIUM TAX WITHOUT  A VOTE

Sincerely,  Don Johnson, Candidate for Mayor, 3808 Grand Ave So. Minneapolis,
MN 55409 (612)  824 1111 _www.DonJohnsonMayor.org_
(http://www.donjohnsonmayor.org/)