Again this year I want to take just a minute to thank ALL the candidates who have put their names forward for public office.

Running for office takes a lot of courage. Anyone who puts their name on the ballot deserves our respect and admiration.

Whether you agree with the positions they espouse or the issues they hold dear, whether you vote for them or for their opponent without candidates willing to run our democracy is hollow.

Tomorrow I'll be doing my part for democracy as a poll worker. Stop by at 7-11 (that's in Fire Station #1) to chat, I'll be there all day and I'm predicting a light turnout.

Remember, the last time we had a City Primary was September 11, 2001. The day Councilmember Joan Campbell was upset by Cam Gordon and Paul Zerby. Most folks remember it for an upset the to financial and military establishments in NYC and Washington DC.

Thank you to all candidates for local offices. You rock! !

--
In cooperation,

Erik Riese
Seward US@:
A great place to live, work, learn, create and play.

(612) 724-3217
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]