Gente de Minnesota endorsements for wards 8 and 10
(Hayden and Persons were endorsed)

The direct link to the editorial in English is
http://gentedeminnesota.com/editorial_det.php?nid=7.

Excerpt from text posted on the Minneapolis Issues list:

"There are also two Green Party candidates in the race. There is a good
opportunity [chance] that a republican or green candidate will survive the
primary,
because there are currently five candidates that are splitting the DFL vote.
Doug Mann made a very good effort in answering our questions, and even
answered one of our e-mails in very good Spanish, which was greatly appreciated
by
our editorial committee (hint for future candidates for endorsement). One of
the
members of our editorial committee was completely won over by Mann.
Unfortunately the rest of the editorial committee found his answers a bit
extreme and
unrealistic. The other green candidate, Reggi Berts, was endorsed by the
Minneapolis Green Party, and he didn't respond to our questionnaire."

Gente de Minnesota questionnaire and Doug Mann's answers:
http://educationright.tripod.com/blog/index.blog?entry_id=1213378

-Doug Mann, King Field, 8th ward
candidate for city council