> RT Rybak's support in the SW wards put him on top in the
> primary, but might
> not carry him to victory in November. The specific gravity of the SW
> Minneapolis vote is almost certain to be much lower in
> November. I suspect Rybak is much
> less popular with Green Party voters than 4 years ago.

I was just doing some analysis for my campaign so I was looking at the 2001
general election results.

In the 2001 general election, Wards 11, and 13 (the far southwest and south
central wards of Minneapolis) produced 23.08% of the vote.  If each ward
voted equally, the total should have been only 15.38% of the vote.

So, what is my point?  Before we speculate on what will happen, lets look at
the history.  The President has provided us with enough faith based
analysis.  I really don't need to read it on this list.

sheldon
Sheldon Mains
Seward Neighborhood, Minneapolis, Minnesota