I want to make it clear that the only difference
I believe there is between Mr. Zimmermann and other
members of the council is that Mr. Zimmermann was not
properly briefed on the proper syntax for accepting
contributions.  Really, we're talking about the difference
here in a few verbs and adjectives.  Say it right and
you're reelected, say it wrong and you're in court.
The DFL has so much more experience in these matters.
The smart DFLers know the difference between an NRP
home improvement loan and a little bit of free plumbing.
I'll not forget my impression of Joe Biernat hand in the
cookie jar attitude, "Why me? Why can't I end up with
a great cooperate job after I leave office?"

Michael Atherton
Prospect Park