I questioned this before and I will question it again - how are the at-large candidates supposed to be in 2 places at one time. We had already been invited by the Kenwood Isles Association to a League of Women Voters facilitated Forum at the Kenwood Rec Center the same night - the same time. They invited us over two weeks ago before knowing this date of GetBOB.

This doesn't seem quite right and something has to give.
Annie Young
citywide Park Commissioner
seeing re-election in ' 05