I must say that I'd love to see this city move on from
the 1950's once and for all.  (That statement isn't
just about food and liquor licenses).  Food until 3:00
am is just fine with me.  I would even go so far as to
argue that the more legitamate activities we have
going on throughout this city at any hour of the night
the less illegitimate activities we'll have going on
throughout this city at any hour of the night.  Let's
make Minneapolis a 24-hour city.

Matty Lang,
Central

Yahoo! Music Unlimited