Hennepin County has a rule that if any group spends more than $100 you must register as a PAC. Park Reform and People for I. Parks are both registered on the Hennepin County website( http://www.co.hennepin.mn.us and go into campaign finance). You can see where donations come from and who is in charge etc.. for free. The same is true for all candidates. You can look up the individual candidates on the website as well. Any donation over $100 must be itemized and if you look at the itemized donations to Park Reform on their pre-primary report you will see big as life that I gave $101, and no I am not a developer, just a housewife with a part time job at Office Max. You can also see all of the PACs that have donated to various campaigns and if you want you can go to the state campaign finance board website http://www.cfboard.state.mn.us and see just who lobbies for the pacs etc... I will give you fair warning that you might find yourself praying for more campaign finance reform after doing this.

Liz Wielinski
Columbia Park

co-founder of Minneapolis Park Watch
Not a PAC but a group of citizen volunteers