Catching up from a busy week.

On Monday Craig summarized the library budget information I talked to him
about in Ballot Box
(http://www.mplsobserver.com/node/413).

You can find more detail on my website at http://www.MainsForLibrary.org.
Just click on the budget link at the top center.

Also, the Friends of the Minneapolis Public Library have background
information at
http://www.friendsofmpl.org/images/Citizens%20Fact%20Sheet.pdf

This budget information shows why we need library board members who can
understand detailed and confusing budgets and who can and will work with all
the council members and whoever is elected Mayor.

sheldon
Sheldon Mains
DFL and Labor Endorsed Candidate for Minneapolis Library Board of Trustees
http://www.MainsForLibrary.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED], 612/618-7149
Mains for Library Committee, 2718 24th St. E., Mpls 55406

"It is incredibly important to this country that we have people who run
libraries that actually believe in reading books instead of burning them."
   Howard Dean