This has the ring of truth to it. Another Bush-Pawlenty type trick to make
the poor pay most of the taxes, and give it to the rich. Pretty much the
way it was everywhere before the French and American Revolutions. We
didn't start with a formal aristocracy, but they're working on one now.

--David Shove
Roseville