Use the -s flag with amqoamd. That tells it to write out setmqaut commands,
which you can save to a file. Then you can do whatever you need to with
them, including run them.

                      "Ward, Mike S"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      Sent by: MQSeries        cc:
                      List                     Subject:  AMQOAMD and SETMQAUT
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      n.ac.at>

                      05/07/2004 02:21
                      PM

Hi all, I used AMQOAMD to save my authorities, how do you use the output as
input into SETMQAUT? Has anyone worked with this before?

Mike S. Ward Jr.
A.V.P. Information Technology
Security Service Federal Credit Union
(210)476-4600