Rick

Usually this condition occurs as a result of a triggered application which has started and then failed and left messages on the queue.  Trigger first is obviously not met with messages on the queue so this feature is a kind of insurance policy for trigger first.  I can’t think of a way to force this situation other than writing a triggered program which stops while messages are still on the queue.  Occasionally this feature has saves us from long production outages.

Nick

______________

Nicholas DiLauro

MQSeries Administrator

Inovis

1400 Marina Way South

Richmond, CA 94804

t: 510-231-6544

f: 510-621-6544

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<http://www.qrs.com>

This message contains information that may be confidential or proprietary, or protected by the attorney-client privilege or work product doctrine intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any review, disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or without authorization, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. All email sent to this address will be received by the QRS corporate email system and is subject to archiving and review by someone other than the recipient.