Art,
Would you be willing to share the title of that whitepaper?
None of the 12 titles that appear on the website seem to deal with
the questions Vinodh raised....?
Thanks,
Larry

                    "Brady, Art R."
                    <Art.Brady@COMMERCE        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    QUEST.COM>                 cc:
                    Sent by: MQSeries          Subject:     Re: query on feature
compaison,
                    List
                    <MQSERIES@AKH-WIEN.
                    AC.AT>

                    05/14/02 08:26 AM

We have a new white paper discussing this topic on our website.

Art Brady
CommerceQuest
813.639.6401 Office
813.334.5339 Cell