Ratnadeep,
  This message usually means that the message set isn't assigned and
deployed to the broker in question or that the value of the message set
identifier for the message doesn't match the actual value for the message
set.  You say you've checked all those, but I would double check that the
message set actually deployed to the broker (check the operations tab).
  As for what you can copy the entire message, but not reference fields,
the body of the message doesn't need to be parsed in order for you to be
able to copy it.  However, when you reference fields in the body of the
message, it must now be parsed, and that's why you can do the copy but not
reference fields in the message.  There's no way around the error, you need
to figure out why the broker thinks the message set you're trying to
reference isn't available.  Have you tried doing a complete deploy as
opposed to a delta deploy?

  Lanny

Lanny Heidenfelder
MQSeries/WMQI Instructor and Developer
IBM Learning Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ratnadeep Bose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@AKH-WIEN.AC.AT> on 05/14/2002 06:30:47 PM

Please respond to MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:    MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>