You could also use support pac MO71.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Broderick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 5:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Remote Admin

A limitation on the OS390 platform is it does not accept PCF commands.
Therefore there is a need to write MQSC commands directly to the
SYSTEM.COMMAND.INPUT queue. NASTEL has written a PCF command server for the
OS390. I do not know id the sell it seperatly. But with it I believe you can
send PCF commands from any of the vendor apps that may be free to the OS390
and this server will process them and send back and answer. This is not a
plug for the software just a statement that it exist. I used to work for
them and I have a little knowledge of their product.

                                       bobbee