-----Original Message-----
From: Taylor, Neil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 2:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mark

You may also want to look at TCP/IP KeepAlive.  If you reach a state where
Sender is in Retry state and receiver is in Running state KeepAlive allows
the receiver to "detect" that it hasn't received any traffic from the
sender, for a specified period of time, and so drops down to Inactive state
automatically.  Once done, the Sender can then connect successfully.

I have used this to great effect and include it in all configurations.

Regards

Neil