Ruud,
I have to say upfront that I don't know the documented truth, but it
'smells' like it has something to do with what is described in this recent
post: http://www.messageq.com/forums/vienna/msg_body.php3?ID=31105
Obviously CSD04 introduces support for deferred messages that will only be
made availble to other applications at the time the producing application
disconnects.
Hopr that helps,
Stefan