From: Pavel Tolkachev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 7:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: JMS-JDBC-XA transaction coordianation

Ferenc,

If you do not want to use WebSphere, you may use Weblogic instead :-).
Seriously, you will need some XA-capable JTA provider (Java library and
server). They are included in WebLogic and Websphere and some other
expensive application servers. I have not ever heard someone successfully
used the free ones but there is at least one (see http://tyrex.exolab.org/).
You will have to figure out how to configure MQ JMS to use its connection
factories (the documentation only explains how to do that with Websphere).

Again, I never tried that Tyrex myself.

Hope this will help
Pavel

From:  Graham French <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@AKH-Wien.AC.AT> on
05/29/2002 01:36 PM CET

Please respond to MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

DELEGATED - Sent by:    MQSeries [EMAIL PROTECTED]>