Hi All,

I am having connectivity problem from client to
server.

I have created two channels channel1 and channel2.

1. I am able to connect the  local queue
(ORANGE.LOCAL.QUEUE) using     channel2 with any user
and from any client O/S becaue in I have given
MCAUSER('mqm')

2. But I am not able to connect the local
queue(ORANGE.LOCAL.QUEUE) using channel1, I tried all
options like MCAUSER (' ') or MCAUSER('prakash')or
MCSUSER('NTACCOUNT'). I created the local unix account
same as nt account, but still it's not working.

3. Can some one help me with Examples.
4. MQSeries V5.2 Server running on Solaris 2.8, and
NT, windows 2000, Solaris 2.8
5. Below is my setup
1. I have created the Queue Manager as
    crtmqm -q saturn.queue.manager
    strmqm saturn.queue.manager
2.  define qlocal (ORANGE.LOCAL.QUEUE)
3.  define channel (CHANNEL1) +
    chltype (SVRCONN) +
    MCAUSER (' ') +
    TRPTYPE (TCP)
4.  I have modified the inetd and services file as per
document.
5.  Started command Server  and started listner and
channel (from runmqsc prompt)
6. On sun solaris I have set the environment as
    MQSERVER=CHANNEL1/TCP/'199.221.81.102'
   from solaris system I am able put the message as
   amqsputc ORANGE.LOCAL.QUEUE saturn.manager.queue
   and no problem in receive message using amqsgetc
7. On windows NT system I have set the MQSERVER
    environment as
    SET MQSERVER=CHANNEL1/TCP/199.221.81.102
    amqsputc ORANGE.LOCAL.QUEUE saturn.queue.manager

    I am getting MCONN ended the connection reason
2035

I don't know what I am missing or doing wrong. I
request some one to correct my mistake with example or
guide me.

I appreciate you help.

Thanks
Prakash