Rick,
I'd anticipate treating the apps with small buffers as non destructive
getter's and waking them all in the event that I couldn't find a true
destructive get for the message.

Andy.

Richard Brunette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@AKH-WIEN.AC.AT> on
05/30/2002 05:33:10 PM

Please respond to MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:    MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>