From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of steve
muller
Sent: 07 June 2002 16:42
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Why 2058 from AMQSPUTC?

I have installed  MQ 5.2.1 on my W2K PC. I have
created queue manager QM1 and a local queue Q1 (both
uppercase) .

In the command prompt when I type:
AMQSPUTC Q1 QM1  ---> both names uppercase

I get 2058 (Qmgr name error).

I have no problem putting a message using MQ Explorer.
Why doesn't amqsputc program recognize QM1?

Thanks for all the responses.

Steve