Paulo,

I think you need to specifically shut down your messaging bridge(s) in
order to release the queue manager connections. I have been told that this
capability will be included in the Weblogic Console for the Weblogic 6.1
SP3 release at the end of June. Until you can update to Weblogic 6.1 SP3 or
7.0, I think what you are doing is all you've got available. Please let me
know if you find out differently, we have the same problem.

Regards,

Chris

                      RIBEIRO Paulo
                      Jorge                    To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      <pribeiro@ENABLE         cc:
                      R.PT>                    Subject: MQSeries + WLS 6.1
                      Sent by:
                      MQSeries List
                      <MQSERIES@AKH-WI
                      EN.AC.AT>

                      06/13/02 12:10
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to MQSeries List

Hello,

I'm using MDB's in WebLogic 6.1 with MQSeries 5..2.1 for WIndows 2000. For
tha,t I'm using a Messasing Bridge. My problem is that in order to end my
Queue Manager, I also have to shutdown WebLogic.
In the MQSeries shutdown we have two options- Immediate and Controlled. If
use the Controlled option, I have to shutdown WebLogic too. If I use the
Immediate option, I don't need to shutdown WebLogic.
I have two questions:

1- What are the implications of using the Immediate option instead of the
controlled option?

2- Anyone knows an alternative way to shutdown the Queue Manager whitout
ending WebLogic?  In the MessagingBridge tag there is a started option,
that
I tried to use, but it doesn't work.

Thanks

Paulo