Hi all...

        We are facing a rather starnge problem.Right now we are at the
developemnt level so we have both the CM and the Brk on the same NT
machine.The problem is that whenever we have to restart the machine fer any
reason the flows simply refuse to connect to the application  DB which is on
a separate machine.     The System DSN was wrking fine and now it's gone
batty and gives a host not found fer the DB machine.

        And the strange thing is that we can still connect through the
DB2..CLP or GUI...and the remote catalogging and everything is done
fine(this is proved by the DB2 successfully connecting).Any ideas anyone...I
remember we faced this problem once before and then we had to try all sorts
of things including creating a fresh SystemDSN before it worked.Any ideas?

        Ciao..
        adi..