Hi Tina..

        Declare sArray[] char;
        Declare temp char;

        WHILE
        Set sArray[2] =  SELECT T.column1, T.column2 FROM Database.table1 AS
T......
        temp = sArray[0];

        END WHILE;

        Yes we were using XML...of course the limitation is that we need to
assign this temp to our OutputRoot before proceeding with the loop.Actually
what we needed was dynamic creation of tag names and this worked perfectly
fine.

        Regards,
        Adi