We are running MQ 5.2 on NT.  We are working on a dead letter handler that carry out
specific functions (send e-mail, page, etc.) based on the message that arrives in the
DLQ.

Are there specific message attributes that my application can obtain to determine
which queue the message was intended for?  For example, if a message was supposed to
go into Q1, but ended up in the DLQ, I may want to send e-mail.  However, if a message
was supposed to go into Q2, but ended up in the DLQ, I may want to send a page.

How can I programmatically determine the source of the message (without relying on the
PutApplicationName property of the message)?

Thanks in advance,

Ryan