A very good point is made here fo descriptive subject lines. So as the chief
architect here, (did I just hear the sound of breaking glass??) I would say
we start any subject line with MQ or MQSI or MQWF. This would solve the
problem. BUT....(you knew this was comming) being a traffic cop only allows
you the assumption that people will follow the local ordinances if they live
by you. So you stand a chance of getting run over by people from out of
state. My point is that as new people enter the LISTSERV how do you
constantly enforce the SUBJECT rules we impose?

                                          bobbee