Frank,

Have had a quick look through our books and have found the following
references for you:-
Application Programming Guide (SC33-0807-12)
  Chapter 15. Using and writing applications on MQSeries for OS/390
    MQSeries Workflow

Also look up MsgToken in the APR and DEFINE QUEUE in the MQSC Command Ref

Cheers
Morag

Morag Hughson
WebSphere MQ for z/OS Development
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      "Frank.Wagner1"
                      <Frank.Wagner@ALL        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      IANZ.DE>                 cc:
                      Sent by: MQSeries        Subject:  Indxtype=MsgToken
                      List
                      <MQSERIES@AKH-WIE
                      N.AC.AT>

Hello MQ'ers,

can anybody give me a hint, where to find more informations about
Indxtype=MsgToken?
What's the sense of this index type? How can Workload Manager for z/OS and
MQ cooperate ?

bye,      Frank