I don't know about the windows platform, but in UNIX mqseries version 5.2
the "-l" tag on the rcgmqimg command makes linear log cleanup easier because
it writes the AMQ7467 & AMQ7468 messages to stderr. I have my own ksh script
in UNIX that uses this facility and eliminates the step in MS62 of grepping
the error log for those messages. In fact, I have found that there is often
a delay between the rcdmqimg command and when those messages are written to
the error log preventing the MS62 program from doing a good job of cleaning
up the files.

Thank you,

+++++
+ Barry Goldstein